Do you know what Ukrainians contributed to the 1933 Century of Progress Fair?
Now, thanks to our newly cataloged archival exhibit, you can learn all about the ONLY ethnic pavilion not funded by a government: Ukraine’s!
Come see 1300+ artifacts from this historic event, including:
- original architectural sketches
- planning committee notes
- dignitary visit records
- municipal documents and certificates
- photos of the pavilion, committee members and visitors
- artifacts from Avramenko dance troupe folk dancers
- photos of avant-garde sculptor Alexander Archipenko’s works
- awards presented to committee chair Dr. Myroslav Simenovich
- newspaper clippings from around the world
Book your appointment with our pavilion expert, archivist Halyna Parasiuk-Sarancha, and take a deep dive into the history of Chicago’s Ukrainian Village.
Call (312) 421-8020 or E-Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org today.