We are glad to announce that the Ukrainian National Museum (UNM) has reopened its doors.
To make your visit comfortable and enjoyable the UNM has implemented Phase 4 Restore Illinois guidelines.
- Before your visit we suggest that you make a reservation by email email@example.com or by calling 312 421-8020
- We will allow a total of five people per hour (for your safety) during the hours of 11:00 am – 4:00 pm)
- Please abstain from coming to the Ukrainian National Museum, if you have symptoms of COVID—19 or have been in contact with someone with the virus in the last month.
- Face masks must be worn at all times
- A coat check is not available
- Six feet social distancing is required
- Hand sanitizers are available to all upon entering and exiting the museum
- Restrooms will not be available at this time
We miss our guests and look forward to seeing you (our members) again and new visitor faces.
Our museum has undergone several exhibition changes and we know you will find them captivating.
NEW MUSEUM HOURS and admission fees:
Thursday – Saturday 11:00 – 4: 00 pm (last entrance 3:00 pm)
Adult admission – $10:00
Senior admission – $5.00
Student admission – $5.00
Children under 12 are free